ABOUT THE JOB
As our Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for running the project programs of our larger strategic accounts, leading our clients to succeed in omnichannel and data-driven marketing. This would include managing digital marketing projects ranging from eg. implementation of CDP and marketing automation platforms and campaigns to developing marketing dashboards and handling day-to-day digital marketing such as SEO, SEM etc., with our dedicated specialists.
You will be the hub of the team, on one hand working closely with our Strategic Client Manager and our team of skilled digital marketing specialists, and on the other, collaborating with our client project managers and stakeholders.
You will be accountable for delivering projects within scope, budget, on time, and in high quality. And in addition, you will be responsible for scoping projects with your team.
- Produce project scoping, plans, estimates, and budgets
- Ensure quality and risk management in projects
- Proactively manage client and team expectations
- Ensure program progress, task breakdown, and follow up
- Project admin, such as minutes, status and budget reporting, invoicing, and bookings
- Acting as one point of contact for client and team, handling daily coordination, communication, and client satisfaction
- Sparring and mentoring colleagues
As a person, you are grounded, structured, and organized with a great drive, and you are able to keep track and focus even when everybody wants your attention. You bring an open positive mind and share our mindset that insightful relationships are the way to unleash potential. You are proactive, dedicated and find it exciting to take part in developing our first-class project management team further.
We expect you have:
- Min. 6-8 years of experience as a digital project manager
- Project management experience within both digital marketing and technical solutions
- Agile project management experience preferable from a digital agency
- A degree in business or marketing
- Great Danish skills in both writing and speaking
We are a young digital marketing consulting house with 35 employees in Aarhus and Copenhagen. We work with consulting and implementation of marketing technologies, loyalty, data & marketing BI, digital business development, and digital marketing campaigns, for companies like Søstrene Grene, Nemlig.com, Matas, Spar Nord, Købstædernes Forsikring, Ole Lynggaard, Imerco, Vipp, Kompan, and Montana.
IMPACT Extend is a sister company to IMPACT A/S, where we often work on large, international customers in Cross-Cloud setups on customers such as Hummel and Ball Group.
In IMPACT Extend, we have a strong focus on the way we work together and how we ensure a balanced mental and financial surplus. We believe that good, strong relationships are the key to job and customer happiness, work quality and great results. Our mission is "To unleash potential by developing insightful relationships" both as individuals, business, and society. As data front runners and pioneers, we believe we have a special obligation to make a positive impact on people's everyday life and for the society we are a part of - especially considering that we are sending 25+ million emails out per week - it commits.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Director, Head of Project Management Mikala Remvig via e-mail MRE@impactextend.dk
We are looking forward to hearing from you!