ABOUT THE JOB
With a clear focus on raising the bar for our ambitious clients, we are looking for a Strategic Client Manager wanting to work with some of the coolest retailers and brands in Scandinavia. You will be a part of an ambitious team consisting of consultants in both Copenhagen and Aarhus focusing on strategic counseling, concept development and sales in the field of data-driven marketing.
As a Strategic Client Manager, your focus is to deliver projects in time and in line with the customers’ expectations – and at the same time increase customer engagement through our solutions. Furthermore, you will be responsible for developing our commercial relationships with our customers and be their dedicated adviser.
You will also get the opportunity to speak at relevant events and fairs and you will in collaboration with the rest of the team help secure that IMPACT Extend is updated on the digital trends.
Your focus will be:
- Continuously counseling our customers in fields as marketing, digital marketing, data, MarTech and business development.
- Strengthen the relationship with existing customers
- Responsible for securing progress in customer projects and deliveries from IMPACT Extend together with the project managers
- Securing coordination internally across departments in IMPACT Extend
- Responsible for your own sales budget to existing customers
- Coordinate deliveries, reports, etc. to customers
We imagine that you have a business-related educational background as a cand. Merc., HD or similar- You have 5+ years of experience as a consultant or adviser in the field of digital marketing. It is an advantage if you have experience from different industries but not a requirement. Furthermore, we expect that you have experience with one or more of the following areas:
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Business Development
As a person, your passion is to create relations and it is natural for you to be the one who initiates the conversation. With your huge drive, you are proactive towards the customer and initiate new projects. You have a strategic mind and like to draw on the bigger lines. Besides that, you are independent and manage to drive your tasks and goals and priorities your time.
IMPACT Extend is a young digital marketing consulting company with big growth ambitions. Today we are 35+ employees in Aarhus and Copenhagen's offices, together with our 200 colleagues in IMPACT A/S. We deliver digital marketing excellence that transforms marketing from a cost center to a profit center. Through our market-leading solutions, we identify insights and growth potential in our customers' companies. We plan and execute digital marketing strategies that deliver tangible ROI for our customers. We create results in collaboration with leading brands and retailers, such as Tøjeksperten, Nemlig.com, Creative Company, Carl Ras and many more.
In IMPACT Extend, we have a strong focus on the way we work together and how we ensure a balanced mental and financial surplus. We believe that good, strong relationships are the key to job and customer happiness, quality and great results. Our mission is "To unleash potential by developing insightful relationships" both as individuals, businesses, and society. As data front runners and pioneers, we believe we have a special obligation to make a positive impact on people's everyday life and for the society, we are a part of - especially considering that we are sending 25+ million emails out per week - it commits.
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Philip Arnaa on number +45 3050 4948.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!