ABOUT THE JOB
We are a 4-year young digital marketing consulting house with 35 employees in Aarhus and Copenhagen (however, we already have over 10 years of SFMC / ExactTarget experience). We work with consulting and implementation of marketing technologies, loyalty, data & marketing BI, digital business development and digital marketing campaigns. We do this together with clients such as Nemlig.com, Matas, Kvik, Søstrene Grene, Ole Lynggard, Imerco, and Carl Ras, and many others.
IMPACT Extend is a sister company to IMPACT A/S, where we often work with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud team on large, international customers in Cross Cloud setups for customers such as Hummel and Ball Group (Zizzi). In IMPACT Extend, we have a strong focus on the way we work together and how we ensure mental capacity and financial profit in the business and with each individual. We believe strong relationships are the key to job satisfaction and work quality, and our mission is "To unleash potential by developing insightful relationships". We also believe that we have a responsibility to have a positive impact on the society around us - especially considering that we amongst many other things send 25 million emails out per week - this commits.
As a Marketing Automation Consultant, you are the platform owner for 2-4 clients and must advise our clients on the implementation and further development of their Marketing Cloud efforts. Additionally, you will focus on further enhancing their use of 1:1 channels such as e-mail, SMS, push to reach their commercial goals.
Your primary duties will include:
- Cross cloud consulting on solutions that span across multiple Salesforce platforms
- Central knowledge sharing partner for customers on marketing automation
- Scoping and specification of dialogue/automation projects
- Management and consulting in connection with complex customer solutions
- Definition of data architecture and data model setup in SFMC for our clients
- Development of customers and their teams
It is crucial that you are business-oriented and have a strong technical understanding. You have worked with marketing automation and dialogue programs and are able to translate customer wishes into specific programs and activities.
It is a prerequisite that you have experience with the following:
- Min. 2 years of proven experience with dialogue and email marketing within leading tools (Salesforce / Adobe / Oracle)
- Proficient in working with API integrations, JSON, XML, AmpScript and SQL
- Experience in planning and executing data-driven initiatives and campaigns
- Flair for and experience with data processing and analysis
You are dedicated and aware of continuously making a strong professional contribution while constantly seeking to improve the quality of your work. You take 100% responsibility - and you thrive on that. As a person, you are curious, quality-conscious, proactive, and service-oriented. You are always willing to go above and beyond to support your teammates and clients.
WHO WE ARE
At IMPACT Extend, we unite data and people in creating tomorrow’s commerce experiences. We've transformed shopping experiences for local and global brands, including Lemvigh-Müller, Søstrene Grene and Ole Lynggard Copenhagen, and you'll meet our team of data-driven talents in Aarhus, Odense and Copenhagen.
We've been a part of IMPACT since 2018, and in December 2021, Swedish commerce house Improove joined us. Together, we’re here to change commerce for the better – and we are doing it across 10 countries and together with 350 talents when united. We empower people and businesses to drive positive change and quality experiences, and we’re not afraid to take the lead on shaping the future of commerce.
Want to join us in becoming the new European challenger?
- Denmark’s most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace with social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, certifications, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
Send your application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Loyalty and Marketing Automation, Denys Lund on +45 20539421.
We look forward to hearing from you!