ABOUT THE JOB
As a Tracking & Analytics Specialist/Consultant, you will help the team with the following types of tasks:
- Guidance about data strategy and tracking setup for digital campaigns and webshops.
- Implementation of Google Analytics 4 using (Server Side) Google Tag Manager or Stape.io on various websites, apps, and webshops, including Enhanced Ecommerce, in collaboration with our development resources.
- Use of Measurement Protocol to track cookie rejections, returns, and backend transactions.
- Cookie banner configurations using various techniques to ensure high data quality despite ITP.
- Data and analytics utilization and guidance to empower our clients.
- Implementation of third-party tools like A/B testing tools such as VWO and Optimizely.
- Test of implemented solutions and validation of data quality.
With these responsibilities and focus areas:
- Overall responsibility for implementing high-quality tracking solutions across IMPACT & IMPACT Extend clients (e.g. scoping, implementation, education and QA).
- Supporting the development of new services and solutions within analysis, tracking, and BI & Customer Insights.
- Responsibility for continuous support and development of implemented solutions, to ensure data quality, up-time, and consistency.
You will be part of a specialist team within our BI & Customer Insights department, which continuously works to make our digital data solutions among the best and most value-creating in the market.
We expect that you already have experience with implementing tracking through Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, or similar tools. But it is just as important that you want to develop solutions across disciplines to be able to advise broadly within data-driven marketing.
Your areas of work will include:
- Consulting and knowledge sharing with customers and colleagues about data strategy, KPIs, tracking, analysis, digital campaigns, conversion optimization, etc.
- Implementation of Google Analytics tracking using Google Tag Manager on various websites, apps, and webshops, including Enhanced Ecommerce, in collaboration with our development resources.
- Configuration and ensuring compliant cookie banners.
- Setup of (enhanced) pixel tracking for Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Testing of implemented solutions and validation of data quality.
- Visualization of data in Google Analytics or BI tools such as Power BI or Data Studio.
More than 1 year of experience with:
- Google Analytics (UA/GA4) configurations and setup
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Data Studio
- Data Layer documentation
- GA Enhanced Ecommerce
- Event Tracking & Custom Dimensions/Metrics
Experience with the following is an advantage, but not required:
- Server Side Tracking
- Server Side Tag Management (e.g. Stape.io)
- Cookie banner setup
- Google Consent Mode
- Measurement Protocol
- A/B test implementation
- Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP)
IMPACT Extend is a young digital marketing consulting company with big growth ambitions. Today we are 45+ employees in Aarhus and Copenhagen's offices, together with our 350 colleagues in IMPACT A / S. We deliver digital marketing excellence that transforms marketing from a cost center to a profit center. Through our market-leading solutions, we identify insights and growth potential in our customers' companies. We plan and execute digital marketing strategies that deliver tangible ROI for our customers. We create results in collaboration with leading brands, retailers and award-winners, such as Imerco, Søstrene Grene, Nemlig.com, Bestseller, AO Johansen, Carl Ras and many more.
- Scandinavia's most exciting customers and professional challenges that can drive you forward
- An informal and fun everyday life in an open-minded and inclusive workplace Social, helpful, ambitious, and dedicated colleagues
- Focus on both personal and professional development: seminars, conferences, coaching, sparring, etc.
- Appetizing lunch plan, fitness membership, retirement plan, and health insurance
- Cool staff events
- Great focus on well-being and your mental health, even in times of home isolation.
- Among other things, we have a flexible homework scheme.
- … and much, much more!
Send application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Jesper Neergaard, Chief Business Development Officer through number +45 5321 2153
We are looking forward to hearing from you!