ABOUT THE JOB
As our new Paid Media Lead Consultant, you will help the team with the following types of tasks:
- Ensure that our paid media services are the sharpest and most value-creating in the market
- Building a Paid Media team that delivers high quality Paid Media solutions, including campaigns on Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and others.
- Ensure the quality of our customers Paid Media solutions and contribute to high customer satisfaction
- Be the primary sparring partner for both customers and colleagues by virtue of your knowledge within Paid Media
- Collaborate with Client Managers and Marketing colleagues for the purpose of improving sales and positioning in the market and to customers
- Collaborate with other professional teams in Extend (SEO, CRO, BI, Tracking, Martech Solutions and Loyalty & Marketing Automation) in the intersection between digital marketing, analytics, data activation and automation.
- Contribute to and execute the Traffic team´s strategy and roadmap
- Management, planning, and execution of campaigns within paid media, including Google Ads, Shopping, Bing Ads, YouTube, Display/Programmatic, Facebook, Instagram, and others.
- Development and conceptualization of our services within paid media as a specialist area
- Profiling paid media through blog posts, cases, webinars, etc.
- Ongoing quality assurance and performance checks on paid media services
You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience with paid media services where you have worked with consulting and execution in large advertising solutions. You have experience as a consultant and have a good understanding of digital marketing.
In addition, you have experience in:
- Campaign optimization in Google Ads and/or social media platforms
- Paid Media Strategy & Customer Journey design
- Media & campaign planning
- Data activation & data driven campaigns
- Cross Channel synergies & Omnichannel campaigns
- Google Analytics and/or other analytics platforms
- Conceptualization, frameworks and product development
Experience with the following is an advantage, but not required:
- Google Tag Manager & Tracking
- Scripts & automation
- Data analysis & interpretation
- Mentorship & team management
IMPACT Extend is a young digital marketing consulting company with big growth ambitions. Today we are 45+ employees in Aarhus and Copenhagen's offices, together with our +350 colleagues in IMPACT A/S. We deliver digital marketing excellence that transforms marketing from a cost center to a profit center. Through our market-leading solutions, we identify insights and growth potential in our customers' companies. We plan and execute digital marketing strategies that deliver tangible ROI for our customers. We create results in collaboration with leading brands and retailers, such as Tøjeksperten, Nemlig.com, Kompan, Ole Lynggaard, Vipp, Carl Ras, and many more.
In IMPACT Extend, we have a strong focus on the way we work together and how we ensure a balanced mental and financial surplus. We believe that good, strong relationships are the key to job and customer happiness, quality and great results. Our mission is "To unleash potential by developing insightful relationships" both as individuals, businesses, and society. As data front runners and pioneers, we believe we have a special obligation to make a positive impact on people's everyday life and for the society, we are a part of - especially considering that we are serving millions of ad impressions every week - it commits.
Send your application and CV via the link below. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, as the position is to be filled as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Traffic, Kent Lyager Laursen, through number +45 6039 4913
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
A PART OF IMPACT COMMERCE
As IMPACT Commerce, our talented teams at IMPACT, Improove and IMPACT Extend exist to change commerce for the better. From Sweden and Denmark to Portugal and Serbia, we’re 350+ brilliant minds building experiences using strategy, design, tech and optimisation. We cover all the major tech platforms, and we work with some of the most exciting businesses – all while making a sincere effort to stay down-to-earth. It’s who we are, and it’s the kind of talent we want to attract.